Crazy Quilt Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut wax beans, drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place the first seven ingredients in a large bowl. Combine dressing ingredients. Pour over bean mixture; toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 119 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 25, 2017
This is sure better than the canned kind you see in the grocery store. It has a fresh taste.
Oct 25, 2010
I have been making this recipe for years now - we love it and it's always a favorite at potlucks. I've been asked for the recipe many times. A winner!
Jun 30, 2008
Easy to make and excellent tasting.