- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5 to 6 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 to 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Place turkey in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, orange juice, onion soup mix, salt and pepper; pour over turkey. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until tender.
- Remove turkey to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with turkey. Yield: 12 servings (3 cups gravy).
Reviews forCranberry Turkey Breast with Gravy
"This is an amazing recipe as is! Lots of flavor and very tender turkey. I strain the broth to thicken for gravy. One of our family favorites!"
"This is delicious . easy to make and a keeper.Will certainly make again."