Entrees don't get much easier than this main course from Sharen Clark. "My husband and I enjoy the recipe for holiday meals," says the Sunnyside, Washington reader. "It's perfect for the two of us since it doesn't result in a lot of leftover turkey."
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound turkey breast slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, cook turkey in oil over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm. Combine the cranberry sauce, marmalade and mustard; add to skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Turkey in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p9
Reviews forCranberry Turkey
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review