- 1-2/3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons biscuit/baking mix
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, sugar and water. With lightly floured hands, press mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. fluted tart pan with a removable bottom; set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and biscuit mix. Add the cranberries, orange juice and butter. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Cook 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened and bubbly. Pour over crust. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCranberry Tart
"Although the crust is somewhat difficult to spread into the pan, the end result is delicious. I garnished with frosted cranberries on a 'nest' of orange zest in the center of the tart. Got RAVES!!"