- 1 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 package (7 ounces) herb-seasoned stuffing croutons
- 3/4 cup fresh cranberries, halved
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- In a skillet, cook sausage, celery and onion until sausage is done and vegetables are tender. Drain excess fat. In a large bowl, combine the meat mixture with remaining ingredients and enough broth to hold mixture together. Shape into 8-10 balls. Place in a greased shallow baking dish. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forCranberry Stuffing Balls
"I made this recipe a couple of years ago. Make sure to crush the croutons. If to big of chunks are left they will fall apart.Other that that everyone enjoyed them. Great addition because you always run out of stuffing first."