Cranberry Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1. In a bowl, combine the spinach, pecans and cranberries. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat; serve immediately.
3/4 cup: 183 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Spinach Salad
"Colorful and easy to prepare. Flavors were okay but nothing special."
"YUM! So easy and full of flavor.~ Theresa"
"super easy, tastes great. took it to a xmas party and people loved it."
"Good dressing, kids did not enjoy."