- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, pecans and cranberries. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat; serve immediately.
Reviews forCranberry Spinach Salad
"Colorful and easy to prepare. Flavors were okay but nothing special."
"YUM! So easy and full of flavor.~ Theresa"
"super easy, tastes great. took it to a xmas party and people loved it."
"Good dressing, kids did not enjoy."