- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cranberries and onion.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, whisk the lime juice, honey and mustard; stir in bacon. Microwave until warm. Serve with salad.
1-1/2 cups: 153 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.