Cranberry Snack Cake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups cranberries, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Stir in cranberries. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Lightly press into batter. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until cake tests done.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 322 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 286mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 27, 2019
This cake turned out good. Went together easily and used up some cranberries I had in the freezer. The topping was good too.
Feb 2, 2010
Wonderful tasting and easy to mix up