- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In a skillet, cook beef, celery and onion until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. Drain. Stir in soup, cranberry sauce, salt, chili powder and hot pepper sauce. Simmer, uncovered, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon into buns. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCranberry Sloppy Joes
"The subtle sweetness of these sloppy Joes makes them a hit!! We love them!!"
"Pretty good, very easy. Little sweet, little bit tangy."
"easy and filling. I used a larger can of cranberry sauce (14 oz) and really liked to tangy flavor it gave to the dish. Will definitely make again!"