Cranberry Skillet Chicken
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chicken on both sides. Place in a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 257 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 375mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 11, 2012
make it all the time. The sauce is so good I triple it to put over rice.
Nov 4, 2009
Interesting flavor - not quite as sweet as I thought it would come out, but a good fall recipe.