Cranberry Skillet Chicken
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chicken on both sides. Place in a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 257 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 375mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 6, 2019
This meal was amazing
Jun 11, 2012
make it all the time. The sauce is so good I triple it to put over rice.
Nov 4, 2009
Interesting flavor - not quite as sweet as I thought it would come out, but a good fall recipe.