VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chicken on both sides. Place in a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Autumn Chicken in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p43
Reviews forCranberry Skillet Chicken
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2012
"make it all the time. The sauce is so good I triple it to put over rice."
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2009
"Interesting flavor - not quite as sweet as I thought it would come out, but a good fall recipe."