- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chicken on both sides. Place in a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCranberry Skillet Chicken
"make it all the time. The sauce is so good I triple it to put over rice."
"Interesting flavor - not quite as sweet as I thought it would come out, but a good fall recipe."