- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash paprika
- In a small skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add almonds; cook and stir until lightly browned. Remove from heat.
- Place spinach and cranberries in a bowl. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until blended. Add to salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with toasted almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCranberry-Sesame Spinach Salad
"I made this for a pot luck tonight, 6 times it. I added a package of broken ramen noodles to the almonds and sesame seeds frying. Make sure you dress it at the last minute because the spinach wilted quite quickly. Very nice, l would make it again. Janet. VFE"