- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- In a bowl, combine unflavored gelatin and cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Add cherry gelatin and boiling water; stir until dissolved. Stir in the cranberry sauce, pineapple and celery.
- Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forCranberry Relish Mold
"This is one of my favorite recipes, especially for family dinners. I make it all throughout the year. Highly recommed!"
"I used to have a recipe similiar to this one that calls for apples and orange juice. Sure wish I could find it........will try this one and see if it is close"
"I made this for Thanksgiving and it went over great! My brother-in-law who is the pickiest eater had thirds! This would be a great treat on a hot summer day when you want something light to eat. Everyone asked for this recipe and asked me to bring it to all our family get togethers. I have 7 teenagers at the table who all took seconds too. That's saying something!!"