Cranberry-Raspberry Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1-3/4 cups reduced-calorie cranberry-raspberry juice, divided
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2-1/2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling cranberry juice. Stir in cranberry sauce, breaking up mixture. Stir in remaining cranberry juice until blended. Cover and refrigerate until partially set, about 1-1/4 hours.
- 2. Fold in pineapple and raspberries. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. In a bowl, combine sour cream and brown sugar until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over gelatin mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 148 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Cranberry-Raspberry Gelatin Salad
"This is so yummy, we make it for every holiday."