- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, water and orange juice; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the cranberries, apricots, raisins and orange peel; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until the berries pop, about 15 minutes. Serve warm or chilled.