Cranberry Popcorn Bars
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan, cook and stir marshmallows and butter over low heat until smooth. Stir in the cranberries, walnuts, orange zest and salt.
- Pour over popcorn and toss to coat. Press into a greased 11x7-in. pan. Cool. Cut into bars with a serrated knife.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 170 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 113mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Apr 21, 2012
My 3 yr old son helped me make these, and we all really like them. The salty, sweet, tangy combination of flavors is great.
May 29, 2009
My family loves these and they are so easy. We like taking them on camping trips
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.