- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir marshmallows and butter until smooth. Stir in cranberries, walnuts, orange peel and salt; mix well. Pour over popcorn and toss to coat. Press into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Cool. Cut into bars with a serrated knife. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forCranberry Popcorn Bars
"My 3 yr old son helped me make these, and we all really like them. The salty, sweet, tangy combination of flavors is great."
"My family loves these and they are so easy. We like taking them on camping trips"