Cranberry Pomegranate Margaritas Recipe
- 4-1/2 cups diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups tequila
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- Pomegranate seeds and frozen cranberries, optional
- 1. In a pitcher, combine the soda, tequila and juices. Serve in chilled glasses. Garnish with pomegranate and cranberries if desired. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 97 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Pomegranate Margaritas
"How does one get "slices" of pomegranate? The only thing you eat out of a pomegranate are the seeds. I will try this recipe, using several "seeds" of pomegranate."