I came up with this beverage to serve at holiday celebrations for a festive twist on the traditional margarita. It's light and refreshing, and looks beautiful with sugar crystals on glass rims.
Featured In: Margarita Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4-1/2 cups diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups tequila
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- Pomegranate slices and frozen cranberries, optional
- In a pitcher, combine the soda, tequila and juices. Serve in chilled glasses. Garnish with pomegranate and cranberries if desired. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Cranberry Pomegranate Margaritas in Healthy Cooking October/November 2012, p14
Reviews forCranberry Pomegranate Margaritas
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2017
"How does one get "slices" of pomegranate? The only thing you eat out of a pomegranate are the seeds. I will try this recipe, using several "seeds" of pomegranate."