Total TimePrep: 35 min. + chilling
Makesabout 2-1/2 dozen
- 10 ounces 53% cacao dark baking chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shelled pistachios
- Place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cranberry sauce and cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm enough to shape.
- Combine confectioner's sugar and cocoa. Shape truffle mixture into 1-in. balls. Roll in cocoa mixture, then in pistachios. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 truffle: 72 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Feb 17, 2018
Love these truffles - could not believe it would be so good with the cranberry sauce, had to cut up a few of the berries but it was worth the effort - simply delicious and the pistachios are a huge bonus
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.