Cranberry-Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole
Pecans, cranberries and sweet potatoes, oh my! This side will vanish before your eyes once you put it out.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- In a small bowl, combine the sweet potato, sugar, cranberries, butter, egg and vanilla. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-cup baking dish.
- Combine the pecans, brown sugar and flour. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 436 calories, 23g fat (11g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Nov 29, 2019
This side dish is delicious. So simple, and so flavorful! Everybody enjoyed it!
Jun 9, 2018
This is so delicious especially with the cranberries in the mix - a real keeper