VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- In a small bowl, combine the sweet potato, sugar, cranberries, butter, egg and vanilla. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-cup baking dish.
- Combine the pecans, brown sugar and flour. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole in Reminisce December/January 2012, p52