These appetizer cups are great for entertaining since you can make them ahead of time and refrigerate until you're ready to pop them in the oven. Serve them hot out of the oven or at room temperature—your choice.—Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Featured In: 24 Snacks Made in a Wonton Wrapper
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/2 pound Brie cheese (rind removed), cut into 24 pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spritz wrappers with cooking spray. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, marmalade, honey, brandy and spices; heat through over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Divide cheese among wonton cups; top with cranberry mixture. Sprinkle with pecans. Bake 8-10 minutes or until heated through and wonton wrappers are golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry-Pecan Brie Cups in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014, p1-16