This cobbler is a little nontraditional but it will soon be at the front of your recipe list. Serve it warm with French vanilla ice cream. —Grace Sandvigen, Rochester, New York
Recommended: The 75 Best Ways to Enjoy Farmer's Market Peaches
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cans (29 ounces each) sliced peaches
- 1 package (15.6 ounces) cranberry-orange quick bread mix
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel, divided
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°. Pour butter into a 13x9-in. baking dish. Drain peaches, reserving 1 cup juice. Pat peaches dry and set aside. In a large bowl, combine quick bread mix, egg, 1 tablespoon orange peel and reserved peach juice.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls over butter, spreading slightly. Arrange peaches over top; sprinkle with cranberries. Combine sugar and remaining orange peel; sprinkle over peaches. Bake until golden brown, 45-50 minutes. Serve warm. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Peach Cobbler in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p61
Reviews forCranberry Peach Cobbler
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 10, 2014
"good but I guess just not my thing"
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2010
"it was the best ever.YES I WILL MAKE AGAIN"