"Every time I make this, my husband suggests it would be a great company dish," notes Joan Tweed of Irmo, South Carolina. "It is easy to prepare, but looks elegant."
Recommended: 28 Delicious Recipes for Two
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cranberry-orange sauce* or whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- Flatten turkey to 1/4-in. thickness. Place bread crumbs in a shallow bowl. In another bowl, beat the egg white, milk and salt. Dip turkey into egg white mixture, then coat with crumbs. Refrigerate turkey, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat cranberry-orange sauce. In a large nonstick skillet, brown turkey in oil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Serve sauce over turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Orange Turkey Cutlets in Light & Tasty December/January 2004, p11