- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh cranberries or frozen cranberries (3 cups), thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Turkey breast
- In a bowl, combine cranberries and honey. Stir in the oranges, onion, apricots, cilantro, jalapenos and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve over turkey. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews forCranberry Orange Salsa
"We have been loyal to this recipe for at least 20 years. We don't even bother making traditional sauce any more. Everyone loves it! Since I am not a cilantro aficionado, I have been known to make side-by-side versions with and without cilantro ... everyone but me much prefers the cilantro version."