This delightful butter comes together in moments. You'll love it on biscuits or toasted baguettes. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Dash to 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the cranberry sauce, orange zest and extract. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 tablespoon: 97 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Cranberry-Orange Butter in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.