Cranberry Nut Fudge Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 can (16 ounces) milk chocolate frosting
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Line an 8-in. square dish with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- 2. In a heavy saucepan, combine frosting and chocolate chips. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until chips are melted. Stir in cranberries and nuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut the fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 pounds.
1 piece: 278 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cranberry Nut Fudge
"This is soooo easy, and it taste soooo great! It taste like you stood over a double broiler for a hour. I made another batch with cherries, was good too. Make it you won't be sorry."
"I make this fudge every week where I volunteer, and everyone loves it, I am always asked for the recipe.........."