- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Place cranberries in a greased 9-in. pie plate; sprinkle with brown sugar and nuts. In a small bowl, beat egg; gradually add sugar. Beat in the flour and butter.
- Pour over berries. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCranberry Nut Dessert
"Maybe I had a bad batch of cranberries, but this dessert was just too tart for me to enjoy."