Cranberry-Nut Couscous Salad Recipe
If you're looking for something a little different to take to a carry-in dinner, try this pretty salad featuring couscous, dried cranberries and almonds. It's easy to make and good for you, too! —Jean Ecos Hartland, Wisconsin
- 1 package (10 ounces) plain couscous
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet yellow or red pepper
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Prepare couscous according to package directions using water and olive oil. Fluff with a fork; transfer to a large bowl. Refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes.
- 2. Add cranberries, green onions, yellow pepper and almonds to couscous. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients; toss with salad. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry-Nut Couscous Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC