- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar. Whisk egg and milk; add to dry ingredients and mix well. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking pan.
- Combine the nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter. Spoon cranberry sauce over the top.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm coffee cake. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forCranberry-Nut Coffee Cake
"Could you put this in a bundt pan?"
"Served this Easter morning.Everyone raved about it. It is a keeper."