Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 large navel orange, peeled and chopped
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate, covered, until cold.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 63 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Nov 21, 2012
very simple, nice change for thanksgiving cranberries. i added a small amount of cinnamon and ginger. my oranges fell apart during cooking, but maybe i stirred it too much, so i would maybe add those later in the process.
Jan 25, 2009
The picture is in the magazine, why not online??
Nov 28, 2008
This was very good! Will make again!!
Nov 19, 2008
Sure would like to see a picture of this.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.