- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 large navel orange, peeled, sectioned, and finely chopped
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until the berries pop, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews forCranberry Medley
"very simple, nice change for Thanksgiving cranberries. i added a small amount of cinnamon and ginger. my oranges fell apart during cooking, but maybe i stirred it too much, so i would maybe add those later in the process."
"The picture is in the magazine, why not online??"
"This was very good! Will make again!!"
"Sure would like to see a picture of this."