Cranberry Macadamia Bark Recipe
"I fill Christmas tins with this special candy to give as gifts," says Pamela Galiardi of San Jose, California.
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (3 ounces) macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1. Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper. In a microwave, melt candy coating, stirring until smooth. Stir in macadamia nuts and cranberries.
- 2. Spread onto prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces. Yield: about 1-1/4 pounds.
Reviews for Cranberry Macadamia Bark
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC