Cranberry Macadamia Bark
"I fill Christmas tins with this special candy to give as gifts," says Pamela Galiardi of San Jose, California.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Cook: 5 min.
Makesabout 1-1/4 pounds
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (3 ounces) macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in macadamia nuts and cranberries.
- Spread onto prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces.
Nutrition Facts1 ounce: 163 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Cranberry Macadamia Bark in Taste of Home December/January 1997