Cranberry Macadamia Bark
"I fill Christmas tins with this special candy to give as gifts," says Pamela Galiardi of San Jose, California.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Cook: 5 min.
Makesabout 1-1/4 pounds
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (3 ounces) macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in macadamia nuts and cranberries.
- Spread onto prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces.
Nutrition Facts1 ounce: 163 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.