Cranberry Lime Curd
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 4 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- In a blender, combine the cranberry sauce, eggs, lime juice, sugar and butter; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture is thickened and reaches 160°.
- Strain and discard pulp. Stir in the lime zest. Transfer to a storage container; cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 90 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 3, 2014
We had tried ZESTY LEMON CURD from Taste of Home with our short bread and loved it. So we decided to try this. It was really yummy! My family is HOOKED on curd and short bread! We used about 5 - 6 fresh limes for the half of a cup of lime juice.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.