Cranberry-Kissed Pork Chops For 2
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons jellied cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons raspberry vinegar
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops on both sides over medium-high heat. Combine cranberry sauce and mustard; spoon over chops. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 6-8 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove chops and keep warm. Add cranberries and vinegar to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to about 3 tablespoons. Serve with chops.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with about 1 tablespoon sauce: 232 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Mar 1, 2014
Fast yummy. I added lots of seasoning. Then topped with cranberry sauce, ketchup and sweet onion mustard....wish it had more mustard--next time! Oh ya I skipped the dried cranberry and vinegar steps.....had whole berry cranberry sauce already.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.