- 2 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons jellied cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons raspberry vinegar
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops on both sides over medium-high heat. Combine cranberry sauce and mustard; spoon over chops. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 6-8 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove chops and keep warm. Add cranberries and vinegar to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to about 3 tablespoons. Serve with chops. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCranberry-Kissed Pork Chops For 2
"Fast yummy. I added lots of seasoning. Then topped with cranberry sauce, ketchup and sweet onion mustard....wish it had more mustard--next time! Oh ya I skipped the dried cranberry and vinegar steps.....had whole berry cranberry sauce already."