Cranberry Green Beans
Green beans are one of my family's favorite vegetables, so I'm always looking for new ways to serve them. —Noelle Myers, Grand Forks, North Dakota
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine beans and cranberries in an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. In a bowl, mix oil, brown sugar, vinegar and thyme. Drizzle over bean mixture; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes. Stir; bake until beans are tender, 5-10 minutes longer. Sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 197 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Cranberry Herb Green Beans in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.