Cranberry Fruit Mold
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) cranberry gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups halved seedless red or green grapes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatins in boiling water. Gently stir in ginger ale. Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 1-1/2 hours. Stir in grapes and oranges. Transfer to a 5-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Invert onto a serving plate.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 97 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 24, 2019
We make this every holiday. Kids really love this. We can not find cranberry flavor so we use raspberry. Its a big hit in our house.
Nov 21, 2011
I could not find cranberry gelatin so I used cherry or black cherry. I also used a 15 oz can of mandarin oranges.
Sep 8, 2008
I've not made this salad before, but must try it soon. Seeing picture makes it look lusciously attractive. Thank you for sharing your recipe.