Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional grated orange zest, optional
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, orange zest and allspice. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with orange peel and mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 368 calories, 22g fat (14g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 31, 2011
I've made this many times. My directions were to put into cupcake pans with liners, and freeze until solid before serving. Best if removed for about 10-15 minutes before serving.
Dec 21, 2010
This tasted okay but separated into dessert and fluid within a day in the refrigerator.
Dec 20, 2010
dessert made by folding pureed fruit however your directions don't say to puree the whole berry cranberry sauce from the can , explain please , otherwise it sonds good to try.