- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional grated orange peel, optional
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, orange peel and allspice. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with orange peel and mint if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCranberry Fool
"I've made this many times. My directions were to put into cupcake pans with liners, and freeze until solid before serving. Best if removed for about 10-15 minutes before serving."
"This tasted okay but separated into dessert and fluid within a day in the refrigerator."
"dessert made by folding pureed fruit however your directions don't say to puree the whole berry cranberry sauce from the can , explain please , otherwise it sonds good to try."