It wasn't Thanksgiving without my grandmother's cool and tangy cranberry fluff. WIth only four ingredients, it's a cinch to make. Now my siblings and I carry on her tradition. —Leah Nicholes, San Diego, California
Recommended: 47 Cranberry Desserts Worth Puckering Up For
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Pulse cranberries in a food processor until coarsely chopped; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in sugar; refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours.
- To serve, beat cream until soft peaks form. Stir pecans into cranberry mixture; fold in whipped cream. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Fluff Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p95