Cranberry Feta Cheesecake
“I modified a cheese spread into a cheesecake by lightening the filling with part skim ricotta, crushed cranberry and orange and other ingredients,” shares Josephine Piro from Easton, Pennsylvania.
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min. + chilling
- 7 crisp sesame breadsticks, crushed (about 2/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (12 ounces) cranberry-orange sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine breadstick crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the ricotta, feta and cream until smooth. Add the cornstarch and horseradish; mix well. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in the cranberry-orange sauce, pecans, thyme and rosemary. Spoon into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Let cheesecake stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 98 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.