Cranberry Endive Appetizers
You can pack a lot of flavor into an elegant appetizer just by using the right combination of ingredients. I created this blue cheese filling for a holiday gathering and everyone loved it. —Margee Berry, White Salmon, Washington
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 24 leaves Belgian endive
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and jelly until smooth. Stir in cheese and cranberries. Spoon heaping teaspoonfuls onto each endive leaf. Sprinkle with pecans.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 40 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Blue Cheese Cranberry Stuffed Endive in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.