- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cranberry or raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a large bowl, add boiling water to cranberry gelatin; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Refrigerate 40-50 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Place cranberry sauce in a small bowl; stir to break up. Fold into gelatin mixture. Pour into an 8-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray; refrigerate 15-20 minutes longer or until set but not firm.
- Meanwhile, drain crushed pineapple well, reserving juice in a small saucepan. Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over pineapple juice; let stand 1 minute. Heat and stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in eggnog and lime juice. Refrigerate 12-15 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Fold pineapple into eggnog mixture. Carefully pour over gelatin in mold. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a platter. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forCranberry Eggnog Salad
"We had this for Christmas. The cranberry layer was really good. The eggnog layer didn't have a lot of flavor. We have other cranberry gelatin recipes we prefer to this one."
"I made this for Thanksgiving and everyone liked it. I did cut back on the pineapple. Nice presentation on the table."