Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 package (15.6 ounces) cranberry-orange quick bread mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the bread mix, butter, walnuts and egg. Stir in cranberries. Roll into 1-1/4-in. balls. Place 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten to 1/8-in. thickness with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 223 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 205mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 26, 2017
my mom and i have made these year after year since we discovered the recipe. even though i'm not there with her i'm still making them this year.
May 20, 2015
Great cookie as written but even better with the addition of 1/2 cup each of oatmeal and white chocolate chips! Not only do they look pretty but taste great. As a Taste of Home volunteer food editor I love trying recipes that use items I currently have on my pantry shelf. A quick, tasty cookie!
Jan 1, 2013
a wonderful recipe for those that enjoy cranberry's. It was a great cookie recipe for my family. Will make again.
Aug 18, 2012
These are my husband's favorite Christmas cookies. They are tasty and sooo easy!
Dec 17, 2011
These are great! Very easy and yummy. Also easy to tweak...I have made them without the walnuts, I've added some orange zest when I want a little more orange flavor, or you could add some white chocolate chips instead. EAsy to double the recipe, too.
Aug 18, 2009
These are great! Ever since the recipe was first published, have been making them several times a year, especially during the holidays. They're quick and tasty and great with a cup of tea.