- 1 package (15.6 ounces) cranberry-orange quick bread mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the bread mix, butter, walnuts and egg. Stir in cranberries. Roll into 1-1/4-in. balls. Place 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten to 1/8-in. thickness with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forCranberry Crispies
"my mom and i have made these year after year since we discovered the recipe. even though i'm not there with her i'm still making them this year."
"a wonderful recipe for those that enjoy cranberry's. It was a great cookie recipe for my family. Will make again."
"These are great! Ever since the recipe was first published, have been making them several times a year, especially during the holidays. They're quick and tasty and great with a cup of tea."