Cranberry Cream Pie
In Oak Harbor, Ohio, Pauline Zunk appreciates the make-ahead convenience of this fast-to-fix frozen pie. "If you like cranberries, you'll enjoy the fruity flavor and creamy texture of this no-bake dessert," she assures.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. In another bowl, combine cream, sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Beat into the cream cheese until blended. Fold in cranberry sauce. Spoon into crust.
- Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 412 calories, 26g fat (14g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Cranberry Cream Pie in Quick Cooking November/December 2000
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.